Explore Authentic Dining Options Near Our Downtown New Orleans Hotel
When it comes to real, home-style southern dining, New Orleans is the place to find it! Whether you’re hungry for an overstuffed po’boy sandwich, a hearty bowl of spicy jambalaya, or some mouthwatering beignets, be near all the best restaurants, bakeries, coffee shops and more during your stay with us.
Choose our boutique hotel near the French Quarter, offering an ideal location near several exceptional dining options nearby, such as:
Within Walking Distance
- Desi Vega’s Steakhouse (0.1 mi.)
- Herbsaint(0.1 mi.)
- Mother’s Restaurant(0.2 mi.)
- Capdeville(0.3 mi.)
- Acme Oyster House (0.4 mi.)
- Emeril’s(0.5 mi.)
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House (0.5 mi.)
- Tommy’s Cuisine(0.5 mi.)
- Grand Isle Restaurant (0.6 mi.)
- Lüke (0.6 mi.)
- Palace Café (0.6 mi.)
- Bourbon House (0.7 mi.)
- Dickie Brennan’s Steakhouse (0.8 mi.)
- K-Paul’s Louisiana Kitchen (0.8 mi.)
- Mr. B’s Bistro (0.8 mi.)
- Antoine’s Restaurant (0.9 mi.)
- NOLA Restaurant (1 mi.)
- Café Du Monde (1.2 mi.)
No matter which restaurant you try first, you’ll be within minutes of a great selection of delicious cuisine, ideal for any palate!
Savor More Flavors at Our Boutique New Orleans Hotel’s On-site Café at the Square
After trying out the many Big Easy restaurants in the area, get a second helping of mouthwatering flavors right from our hotel’s very own on-site restaurant! Head down from your comfortable guest room to Café at the Square, and enjoy a delectable homemade meal for breakfast, brunch (weekends only), lunch or dinner.
Open Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. till 10 p.m. and weekends from 8 a.m. till 10 p.m., the convenient on-site café at our downtown New Orleans hotel offers three appetizing menus, including:
- Breakfast – fresh fruit, yogurt, granola, oatmeal, waffles, biscuits and gravy, omelets, bacon, sausage, coffee, tea, mimosas and more; available Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Lunch/Dinner – hot soups, crab cakes, salads, grilled sandwiches and burgers, pastas, steaks, chicken entrees, fish of the day, coffee, tea, wine, beer and more; lunch available Monday – Friday: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.; dinner available Monday – Friday: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m., and Saturdays and Sundays: 3 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Weekend Brunch – fried tomatoes, pastries, waffles, fresh fruit, oatmeal, egg scrambles, French toast, BLT sandwiches, freshly squeezed lemonade, mimosas and more
Treat yourself to a true, authentic dining experience during your stay at our hotel near the French Quarter. Choose the Blake Hotel New Orleans for your upcoming trip, ideally situated near some of the best local restaurants. Make reservations today or call 504-522-9060 for more information.