French Quarter Restaurants in New Orleans You Won’t Want to Pass Up
When it comes to authentic southern dining, there’s no city that does it better than New Orleans! Whether you’re craving an overstuffed po’boy sandwich, a big bowl of zesty jambalaya, or some sweet and savory beignets, the Blake Hotel New Orleans offers guests an ideal location near all of the area’s best home-style cookin’.
Find several exceptional restaurants nearby, such as:
Within Walking Distance
- Desi Vega’s Steakhouse (0.1 mi.)
- Herbsaint (0.1 mi.)
- Mother’s Restaurant (0.2 mi.)
- Capdeville (0.3 mi.)
- Acme Oyster House (0.4 mi.)
Within a Short Drive
- Emeril’s (0.5 mi.)
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House (0.5 mi.)
- Tommy’s Cuisine (0.5 mi.)
- Grand Isle Restaurant (0.6 mi.)
- Lüke (0.6 mi.)
- Palace Café (0.6 mi.)
- Bourbon House (0.7 mi.)
- Dickie Brennan’s Steakhouse (0.8 mi.)
- K-Paul’s Louisiana Kitchen (0.8 mi.)
- Mr. B’s Bistro (0.8 mi.)
- Antoine’s Restaurant (0.9 mi.)
- NOLA Restaurant (1 mi.)
- Café Du Monde (1.2 mi.)
No matter which restaurant you choose to try first, you’ll be within minutes of great dining options with selections for any palate!
Tempt Your Taste Buds with On-Site Dining at Café at the Square
Once you’ve had your fill of delicious New Orleans restaurant cuisine, opt for the same mouthwatering flavors right from our hotel! Head down from your guest room to our on-site restaurant, Café at the Square, which serves up tasty meals for breakfast, brunch (weekends only), lunch and dinner, as well as select alcoholic beverages.
Open Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. till 10 p.m. and weekends from 8 a.m. till 10 p.m., our convenient on-site café offers three appetizing menus, including:
- Breakfast – fresh fruit, yogurt, granola, oatmeal, waffles, biscuits and gravy, omelets, bacon, sausage, coffee, tea, mimosas and more; available Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Lunch/Dinner – hot soups, crab cakes, salads, grilled sandwiches and burgers, pastas, steaks, chicken entrees, fish of the day, coffee, tea, wine, beer and more; lunch available Monday – Friday: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.; dinner available Monday – Friday: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m., and Saturdays and Sundays: 3 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Weekend Brunch – fried tomatoes, pastries, waffles, fresh fruit, oatmeal, egg scrambles, French toast, BLT sandwiches, freshly squeezed lemonade, mimosas and more
Make dining in New Orleans an experience. Choose the Blake Hotel New Orleans near some of the best French Quarter restaurants for your upcoming trip and start planning your stay today! Reserve your room online or call 504-522-9060.