Make Your Trip Unforgettable With Exciting New Orleans Activities
It’s the birthplace of jazz; it’s home to the renowned Mardi Gras events; it’s one of the top three culinary destinations in the world – with so many reasons to love The Big Easy, you might not be able to fit in everything you want to do into just one trip!
Conveniently located on the Saint Charles streetcar line at Lafayette Square, our downtown property puts you within minutes of popular things to do, including:
- Audubon Aquarium (0.8 mi.)
- Audubon Zoo (5.1 mi.)
- Mercedes-Benz Superdome (1.0 mi.)
- Jackson Square (1.0 mi.)
- Harrah’s Casino (0.5 mi.)
- Bourbon Street (0.9 mi.)
- Ernest N. Morial Convention Center (0.7 mi.)
- Louisiana’s Civil War Museum (0.6 mi.)
- The National World War II Museum (0.8 mi.)
- Blaine Kern’s Mardi Gras World (1.0 mi.)
- Ogden Museum of Southern Art (0.5 mi.)
- Audubon Park Golf Course (5.2 mi.)
- Metairie Country Club (4.8 mi.)
- Lakewood Golf Club (5.7 mi.)
- French Quarter (0.6 mi.)
- French Market (1.5 mi.)
- Riverwalk Marketplace (0.5 mi.)
- Audubon Park (5.8 mi.)
- City Park (7.5 mi.)
- Destrehan Plantation (22.2 mi.)
- Lafayette Square (0.3 mi.)
- Tulane University (3.9 mi.)
- University of New Orleans (11.2 mi.)
- Loyola University (3.9 mi.)
Continue your trip during the summer by setting sail on an exciting New Orleans cruise ship, or visit during February for the annual Mardi Gras celebration. The possibilities for adventure are endless!
Authentic New Orleans Dining Options to Spice Up Your Trip
What’s the best thing to do in Southern Louisiana, you ask? Eat, of course! After a full day of exploring, satisfy your worked-up appetite at one of the many top-rated restaurants in the city.
Dig into some great local eats like the flavorful Fried Peace Maker Po-Boy at Acme Oyster House, the Pecan-Crusted Gulf Fish at Commander’s Palace, and the Pompano Meuniére Amandine at Irene’s Cuisine. Or, choose to stay right at our hotel and enjoy some southern cookin’ at its best at our on-site restaurant, Café at the Square.
Return to your well-appointed New Orleans guest room for a comfortable night’s sleep and prepare to discover even more the next day! Book your next New Orleans stay online or call 504-522-9060. It’s so easy to love The Big Easy!