Excitement Surrounds You at Our Hotel Near Famous New Orleans Attractions
Legendary New Orleans – it’s the birthplace of jazz, home to world-renowned Mardi Gras celebrations and one of the top culinary destinations in the world. But these are only a few of the many reasons to visit this exciting Louisiana city!
Conveniently located on the Saint Charles streetcar line at Lafayette Square, our luxurious hotel offers ideally close proximity to the French Quarter and is within minutes of these popular attractions:
• Harrah’s Casino (0.5 mi.)
• Bourbon Street and the French Quarter (0.7 mi.)
• The Audubon Aquarium (0.8 mi.)
• The Mercedes-Benz Superdome (0.9 mi.)
• Ernest N. Morial Convention Center (1 mi.)
• Jackson Square (1.1 mi.)
• The Audubon Zoo (5.1 mi.)
• Louisiana’s Civil War Museum (0.6 mi.)
• The National World War II Museum (0.6 mi.)
• The Ogden Museum of Southern Art (0.6 mi.)
• Mardi Gras World (1.5 mi.)
• The French Quarter (0.6 mi.)
• The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk (0.6 mi.)
• The French Market (1.4 mi.)
Parks and Plantations:
• Lafayette Square (<1 mi.)
• Audubon Park (4.1 mi.)
• City Park (5 mi.)
• Destrehan Plantation (22.9 mi.)
• Loyola University (3.7 mi.)
• Tulane University (4.2 mi.)
• The University of New Orleans (8.3 mi.)
And, best of all, these famous attractions are incredible to visit any time of year!
Down-Home Dining Is All Around Our Hotel Near French Quarter, LA
Staying at a hotel near popular New Orleans attractions puts you within minutes of some of the most famous eateries in America! After a lively day exploring the city, satisfy your appetite at one of the area’s top restaurants. Chow down on pecan-crusted fish at Commander’s Palace, feast on a po’boy at Acme Oyster House, or grab some gumbo at Galatoire’s. You can even enjoy delicious Southern cooking right on-site at our Café at the Square.
New Orleans truly has something for everyone, so come experience The Big Easy for yourself! Book your next New Orleans stay online or call 504-522-9060. It’s so easy to love The Big Easy!