Be a Part of the Excitement at a Mercedes-Benz Superdome Event
A New Orleans landmark since its opening in 1975, the iconic Mercedes-Benz Superdome boasts the largest fixed domed structure in the world to date. The stadium features more than 76,000 seats that span more than 13 acres, and is home to the New Orleans Saints and Tulane football teams, as well as hundreds of other sporting events, concerts, conferences, and more. The Superdome has also hosted the Super Bowl seven times – more than any other venue!
During Hurricane Katrina in 2005, the Mercedes-Benz Superdome sheltered more than 25,000 people and has since been a symbol of hope and strength for the New Orleans community. Today, after extensive renovations, the impressive stadium offers these new features:
- Complimentary wireless Internet throughout the facility
- Addition and build of Champions Square
- Expanded club XLIV special event space
- 3,100 new seats and improved sight lines
- New terrace-level concession stands
- Reconfigured sidelines and sideline seating
- Two premium ground-level club lounges
- An exterior LED lighting system
- A new press box and team store
Whether you’re interested in a competitive sporting event, musical performance, or other large function, choose a comfortable hotel that’s just steps from the Mercedes-Benz Superdome by reserving with us!
Discover Even More to Love While Staying at Our New Orleans Hotel
Not only are we located less than a mile from the Superdome, but we’re also situated within minutes of exciting attractions, including the French Quarter, Audubon Aquarium, Jackson Square, Riverwalk Marketplace and more.
Contact the Blake Hotel New Orleans at 504-522-9000 or reserve your stay online today!